Close consultation, comprehensive planning and accurate reporting that results in effective tax cost management is fundamental to our service. Our focus is always on the long term, and our strategies are advised and executed years in advance of the actual incidence of tax.
Taxation consulting at Spectrum Wealth Advisory blends high level knowledge and experience with planning and management to suit our clients’ specific circumstances and integrated to complement the bigger picture financial position and wealth creation strategy.
Appropriate taxation advice has considerable benefits that include the clarity that comes with being properly informed tax commitment and when payments are due so your cash flow may be planned accordingly to ensure legal obligations are met.
Our taxation and planning strategies for individuals include:
- Managing individual income tax returns
- Managing tax for Family Trusts and other structures
- Property taxation advice
- Salary sacrificing and other wealth creation tax strategies
- Tax management of investments as part of your wealth strategy
- Tax advice for estate planning
- Managing tax obligations associated with Superannuation, SMSFs and retirement planning
- International taxation.
Self-managed superannuation funds (SMSF) are an tax effective retirement saving vehicle for individuals and businesses that provides a range of advantages not normally available through regular superannuation funds. They also offer important estate planning advantages. The freedom to take greater control of your investments and depending upon the circumstances, reduced fees are among the most appealing benefits. However, the SMSF environment is highly regulated with a raft of compliance and administrative obligations that must be observed by trustees and members of the fund. Our services include
- Compliance management
- Preparation of annual financial statements and member reports
- Taxation advice including preparation of income tax returns
SWP Advisory offers complete and proactive tax advice for businesses that often extends well beyond the standard compliance requirements. We are highly proficient in the preparation of financial statements to meet reporting obligations, however it is our insights and intelligent management of taxation issues for our clients that sets us apart.
Our business taxation services include:
As business owners your personal affairs frequently intersect with business matters. Our tax and accounting professionals are well versed in managing the two and provide appropriate and effective taxation outcomes that consider your big picture tax and wealth creation strategy.
- Taxation planning and strategy
- Tax minimisation strategies
- Tax effective business structures
- PAYG and superannuation compliance
- Capital Gains taxation planning
- Advice regarding indirect taxes including: Goods and Services Tax (GST), Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT), State payroll tax, stamp duty, customs duty, the Luxury Car Tax (LCT), Wine Equalisation Tax (WET), excise duties and land taxes
- Processing of client data, preparation and lodgement of taxation returns
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements (BAS) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS) and
- Corporate secretarial services.
Accounting and Book keeping
Our accounting and bookkeeping services provide business owners with the freedom to get on with doing business while we take care of the books. Knowledgeable and experienced, our accounting and bookkeeping team is dedicated to accurate and on-time compliance and management reporting.
Our services include:
- Recommendation, installation and implementing of accounting systems, including cloud based accounting
- Accounting software training
- Fixed fee service for large volume transaction accounting
- Bookkeeping services which are tailored to suit the size of your business. This includes options for our bookkeeper to work onsite in accordance with a predetermined visit cycle i.e. weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly.